Sunday 24 March 2013

Good and Bad news.

Today I had my second visit to a japanese hospital during my first month stay here.. it's so scary to be sick in a country where you cannot communicate with the doctors and don't understand what the hell is going on. Apparently, I have a kidney infection, but the doctor first told me he thought I had a tumor. Not funny. Luckily I am now in bed with antibiotics, so everything should be fine...

The good thing of today is I have officially opened summer-season and started to shop for bikinis and beachwear haha! Clicked home bikini nr.2 from the collage, can't wait to try it!

Tänään jouduin toista kertaa japanilaiseen sairaalaan kuukauden aikana.. On aika pelottavaa olla kipeä maassa jossa ei pysty kommunikoimaan lääkäreiden kanssa, tai edes ymmärtämään mitä hittoa on tekeillä. Minulla on näköjään munuaistulehdus, vaikka lääkäri ensiksi kertoi luulevansa että minulla on kasvain. Not cool. Sain kuitenkin antibiootit kouraan ja olen nyt peittojen alla parantumassa..

Päivän positiiven juttu on, että minulla oli aikaa avata kesäkausi ja nettishopata uikkareita ja rantavaatteita! :D Tilasin H&Mstä kollaasin nr.2 bikinit, ah en malta odottaa!





1) Playsuit here. 2)Bikini, here. 3)Surfer Bikini, here. 4)Bikini, here. 6)Sunnies, here.

3 comments:

  1. Get well soon, love your swimwear picks.
    Laura. xx
    www.stylishvue.blogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely bikinis!
    great blog darling!
    If u want follow me on: http://enerisblog.blogspot.it/
    xoxo
    Eneri

    ReplyDelete